I think so. I put a whole new set in a year or so ago when I couldn't get it to go. I had inadvertently run it out of fuel as I was watching for the orange low fuel light to come on and on that occasion it did not light up. Since then, it seems to work fine but I have learned a lesson and no longer rely upon that warning light.

Randy