I guess I should have added that every politician lies on the campaign
trail, and the 2 party system only serves to segregate and divide a
nation that needs more unity...

I vote based on who has the lesser set of flaws, the greatest
experience, and holds my values. I don't do the "I never heard about
this guy, but he has a D/R next to his name so i will/won't vote for
him" thing, I'd just as soon leave a spot blank than make an
uninformed decision. That means I will cross parties or go for the
independent/libertarian if they are a better fit.

Walt