relng...@aol.com wrote:
....Small plane commercial pilot is, IIRC, the 3rd most dangerous job in USA.
I suspect driving a car is safer than riding with them....

You knew this would wake me up, didn't you?

Since I am always willing to learn, why don't you direct me to a credible site that shows these statistics. Or, you could just admit that you have an irrational fear of any airplane smaller that a Boeing 747 and be done with it.

RLE

Nice personal attack, Woger.
And totally uncalled for, as usual.

Since you asked, it was mentioned here, and nobody bothered to contradict him that I noticed. Fear mongering posts in that thread got tons of red ratings, some of it from me.
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/finance/1040106/m15292080#m15292080