From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2005 4:43 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [MBZ] Topsider for AT??

Howdy --
Is the Topsider appropriate to use for removing ATF from a 722.1 AT? Since MB stopped putting drain plugs on the AT oil pans it tends to be a little messy to loosen/remove the bolts and crack the pan enough for the ATF

to run out.  I was thinking I could vacuum the ATF out then go under the car

and remove the pan, replace the filter and drain the torque converter.

Sound like a plan?  Or will the topsider not work in the AT for some reason?

Sincerely,
Larry T ('74 911, '67 MGB, 78 240D 285k)
A Blood Test for your oil - www.youroil.net
For Test Results http://members.rennlist.com/oil
Weber Carb Stuff http://members.rennlist.com/webercarbs
http://members.rennlist.com/my_911/Index.htm For my Paint Job Info