Nice cars gents.  Interesting, I notice pin-striping on both cars.  A
neighbour brought her 420 SEL up here a few years ago, when she moved from
the US.  I had pin-striping too.  Was this a factory thing in the US?  I
don't think I've even seen a Mercedes in a Canadian showroom, new or older
models, with pin-stripes.

Ed
300E no pin stripes.