For 5, 6, 8mm and sometimes 10mm I use Baldus Balldriver wrenches. I also keep 6, 8, 10, and now 12mm allen sockets with each toolkit. I own one of the star wrenches for OM60x headbolts. I had one 603 intake manifold that was bolted on so tight it would not budge. I bought a 6"long 6mm socket from Snappy for that one. The short allen sockets don't fit in all the manifold bolts. I figured if I broke it, the next was paid for.

I cut off an old tierod and shove the 8mm allen L wrtench in the cut off end of it for the 603 fan bolt.

The 12 mm is needed for the OM 60x belt idler bolt.

For the diff/trans I use a 14 mm L wrench. A socket would be nice, but I never bought one.

Loren