I occaisionaly find a bolt that is too close to something else to use
an allen driver. The lower bolts on the 603 intake manifold com to
mind. I then cut 3/4" or so (19mm) off the long end of an L Allen
wrench, and use a standard socket to turn it. I used a 1/4" drive 6mm
socket for those 603 intake maniflod bolts - worked great (but they
weren't all that tight).

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK