Vanagon Owner? Why wouldn't they be allowed a job? The Vanagon was the
"European People Mover" for Unlucky Yuppies with 20 kids that couldn't
get them all in a Bimmer or a MBZ.

It's those *mini bus* owners you got to watch out for. We pull them
over here without so much as probably cause. You know, the old "No
seatbelt" routine? Did a 67 Micro even *have* a seatbelt as an option?

--
Knowledge is power... Power Corrupts. Study hard... Be Evil.