Alex Chamberlain wrote:

I bought this set a long time ago, which includes Mercedes and VW sizes:
http://www.ultimategarage.com/shop/part.php?products_id=296

More expensive than Loren's solution, but beautifully made, and works
much better than a bolt since the high polish on the shaft lets you
slide the rotor and wheel on smoothly with just a spritz of silicone
spray.

Alex

I think I like this one better, but the store I found it at only has 12mm for
BMW:
http://www.bmpdesign.com/product-exec/product_id/7619/category_id/23/search_year/2006/search_model/90

I don't know what this looks like, but the price is right (but still more than buying a bole and modifying it)
http://www.bmwcca.org/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=4755&cat=all

Anyway, I'll go check my W201 and W124 tools before his wife gets here with the car and the new caliper. I might tell him to get a piece of 5/8 aluminum rod and make one for a lathe project, then he could do a nice tapered one like BMP sells.