Barry, et al.
Current P/N 124 403 00 74   "Pin Wheel Mounting".
Section 40 of the online EPC. Wheels.
Fred Moir
Lynn MA
Diesel preferred.

On 11/29/2010 12:50 AM, Barry Stark wrote:
Mitch -
Mercedes makes an wheel alignment pin tool. I have one but unfortunately it
has no number on it and it doesn't show up on the EPC that I could find.

BTW, does anyone know if the EPC shows special tools somewhere?

Barry

Where can I get a tool, M14x1.5, to screw into a Jetta hub to hold the
hub,
rotor, and wheel in alignment? A friend's car has aftermarket rotors in
the back
which do not have a hole for the rotor retaining screw, and it's a huge
pita to
work with the wheels.