Jim, did you ever think about re-silvering the reflectors? I looked into it, but could not bring myself to invest $500 each to the guy down in PDX. Looks like mine already had seen a recoat anyway.

Solution I am looking at is to use silver ducting tape on the reflector and buffing it to a shine. Should handle the heat.

Clay