From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of roger...@comcast.net
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 5:36 AM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Subject: [MBZ] CL Scam?

Yes, this is a scam. I found one for a Jeep Cherokee. Jeep was in WI and his
response to my email was the same...deploying back to Af and needed to sell
by Dec. 05. This was a CL in Atlanta. I searched and also found it in Dallas
and LA. In Dallas, he was a childless couple with 12 cars and needed to
reduce his collection. In all cases, he was selling a $12,000 Jeep for
$2700. Very appealing right? I know CL is big, but just like eBay, when it
looks funny, it usually is. Run don't walk from these offers. They play on
the hard economic times and poor soldier being redeployed tactics. These
people should be publicly punished.
Best Wishes,
Roger Hale
Monroe, Ga.