Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 8:35 AM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Subject: [MBZ] CL Scam?

Yes, this is a scam. I found one for a Jeep Cherokee. Jeep was in WI and his response to my email was the same...deploying back to Af and needed to sell by Dec. 05. This was a CL in Atlanta. I searched and also found it in Dallas and LA. In Dallas, he was a childless couple with 12 cars and needed to reduce his collection. In all cases, he was selling a $12,000 Jeep for $2700. Very appealing right? I know CL is big, but just like eBay, when it looks funny, it usually is. Run don't walk from these offers. They play on the hard economic times and poor soldier being redeployed tactics. These people should be publicly punished.
Best Wishes,
Roger Hale
Monroe, Ga.