From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Fmiser
Sent: Friday, December 10, 2010 9:19 PM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Subject: [MBZ] EPC

I recall the EPC being discussed here before.   But I mostly
just ignored it.

But I think I care now.

So is there a way to get, install, and use a version of EPC on a
local computer thus making an internet connection un-necessary?

Google's results are not being helpful, so I figure someone here
would know all the answers. *grin*

--     Philip