From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Fmiser
Sent: Friday, December 10, 2010 11:47 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] EPC

> Max Dillon wrote:

> Yes, you can have my copies, one of the "euro" and one of the
> North American version.  They are REALLY fiddly and difficult
> to get working, and now the part numbers will be long out of
> date (I think my copies are from 2002 or so).  Send me your
> address, and I'll mail you what I've got.

Part numbers get out of date?

Like part become unavailable, or are merged with other numbers,
or superseded?

Or do they actually change a number?

I suspect that an old number is easier to cross-reference than
description like "the little seal like piece at the back of the
shaft on the pump itself, on the inboard side of the drive
coupler"

--    Philip, now with two offers...