From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On
Behalf Of l02tur...@comcast.net
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 9:57 PM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Subject: [MBZ] Windshield Wiper W124

Hi Gang,
My wife told me the WW was acting funny (she always talks in highly technical
terms) so I checked it out tonight – because we’re having a snow storm
tomorrow.  Great timing, huh?

Anyway, it sounds like the wiper blade is dry and dragging across the glass.
It wasn’t as I sprayed it with cleaner fluid.  I lubricated the mechanism as
much as I could without disassembling anything.  It’s a bit better.  But I
worry.

Anyone BTDT?

TIA -
LarryT