Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 10:11 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Windshield Wiper W124

Are the blades old? Hard, old blades can skip and chatter even on wet glass.

<l02tur...@comcast.net> writes:

Hi Gang,
My wife told me the WW was acting funny (she always talks in highly technical terms) so I checked it out tonight – because we’re having a snow storm tomorrow. Great timing, huh?

Anyway, it sounds like the wiper blade is dry and dragging across the glass. It wasn’t as I sprayed it with cleaner fluid. I lubricated the mechanism as much as I could without disassembling anything. It’s a bit better. But I worry.

Anyone BTDT?

--
1983 300D