Sent: Friday, December 10, 2010 6:34 PM
To: 'Mercedes Discussion List'
Subject: [MBZ] Tire decision time: 195/65 or 205/60?

Worn suspension on my '87 wagon has killed the Continental ContiProContact
tires after about 40k miles.  I'm in the process of rebuilding rear
suspension and installing new front struts, and I need to decide which
replacement tires to get.  Unfortunately Tire Rack had the latest version of
the ContiProContact is on back order (195/65R15 in the 91H service rating),
so I've spent some time looking for something else.

Should I go with the 205/60 tires?  It looks like there's more variety and
lower prices for that profile tire.

Very respectfully,
/s/
Max Dillon