From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 1992 Olds 98
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 23:29:42 -0500

Although I liked the big Buicks I was more partial to the late 60's early 70's Chryslers. My ideal pimpmobile was a 69 Chrysler Imperial my grandfather had. Nothing but yards of chrome, leather and a big block 440 that sounded like a freight train when you floored it

69 280 SEL 120,000 Miles
72 350SL   108,000 Miles
2004 VW Passat 4 Motion
1999 Mazda Miata