Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 21:17:47 -0600
From: Dieselhead <126die...@gmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 4.5 Value AND Question for Jaime and others w.
    MBUSA connections - or - How to get NLA parts demand onto the MB radar

Most of the 4WD vehicles I see off road, other than farm pickups in a
field, are rolled over in a ditch, or in the ditch after a little
snow or ice.

If I can't get down the road in my MB or van with Blizzacks, it is
time to be home or holed up.  The exception is 3/4 or one tons with
snow plows.