I could go for a 6x6.

-_R

On 12/24/2010 5:45 AM, Hendrik & Fay wrote:
The Australian Army is buying a bunch of G wagens, both in 4x4 and 6x6 versions. They where looking at HUMVEEs but found them to be too heavy, I think the Canadians and MArines use G wagens as well. http://www.carsales.com.au/news/2009/large-4x4/mercedesbenz/australian-armys-new-gwagon-17246
http://www.army-technology.com/projects/mercedesgwagon/

Hendrik
who has a proper MB 4x4

Max Dillon wrote:
They used to be common for more than a few 'continental' forces, but I think that most have gone away from them now. Not sure where they're built. I find it amusing that the G-wagons are SOOO much more expensive than the other "off road" models in the MB line up, but probably are the least advanced and least urban-friendly.

-Max