We have a boatload of ML150s (G2, G3) out there, probably a third of our
population.  These are usually running as file servers for document storage and
Altiris servers, neither of which are considered mission critical, like our
domain servers.

We are quickly retiring the ML150 G2s, as they seem to like to puke with MB
problems...

Remember - I'm in education, so money is ALWAYS an issue, especially when you
have to justify something to a non-technical administration.  If it's any
consolation, we have a multi-million dollar contract with HP, so they are
pretty aggressive in helping us to promote anything that would bring them more
$$$.

Dan