OK, I've tried this site in with Firefox AND IE  and it doesn't work. I can get
to all the menus, but cannot pull up a  single document. When people post
specific links, I can go to it just  fine in Firefox.

  What is wrong? I need full access to this site. Thanks.

  Chris

  P.S. Jason, is there some setting on Firefox that needs tweaked?

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-2005 Blue Point Siamese, "Rose"
-1987 300TD, 150K, "Rotkäppchen"
-1985 300SD, 209K, "Wulf"
-1976 240D, ?K, "AKP-Wagen" (Alternativen Kraftstoffs Prüfenlastwagen)
-1972 Jacobsen 21" Turbo Vent
-1971 Case 222 Hydrive, 12HP Kohler, 38" deck, Snowcaster, "One Banger"