Chris,

Forget that site if it doesn't work... try this one instead:
http://skinnerbox.steaky.org/Service/Library.html

The Braingears site tries to use the silly Macromedia fluff. All you
need is the PDF files. Or, just download the CD images from one of the
FTP sites that are run by list members. It's not fun trying to run
this manual online... you really need it on your hard drive.

:)

+dm