I am going to stop by the local dealer tomorrow and see what I can find out. I
suspect they will be able to help me out - if not, I will take you up on the
offer. Thanks!

Basically, there is an armrest on the center console that can be raised or
pivoted out of the way. The pivot is a steel rod, but the way they anchored it
at each end is with pieces of plastic, that can't handle the stress over time
and ultimately disintegrate, making the whole armrest rattle around.

I suspect the kit is some new arrangement for the pivot that is a bit more
substantial and less likely to fail from repeated use.

Dan

Sent from my iPod