I've never had a problem getting this sort of information from a Ford dealer in
the past, especially when I have the TSB and part number (which makes their job
a lot easier.)

I was just wondering if anyone knew of a way to access the TSBs online for
free, so I could look it over and verify the information I have.

I'm going to stop in a local dealer tomorrow - it's in a small town, so I am
sure I'll get plenty of help.  The smaller guys are a lot more accommodating
than the "big box" dealers, at least so I've found.

Dan