Many of the tiles and bricks you'll notice are designed in a way, to allow
of water to run off or through them, reducing the load on the drain and
sewer system.  Also, ever notice as soon as you lay fresh asphalt, a pipe or
wire then needs replacing, and an ugly patch soon follows.  With tiles,
they're more expensive up front, but if they need to come up, they can be
reused again.  My drive was done years ago now, but depending on the tile
and design, Interloc might not be a lot more than concrete.

Ed
300E