I guess what I was trying to say is, all that power held by one
arm/safe switch, and it did it's job. All the other complexities were
neatly sidestepped, it got all the way down to the final step, and
(fizz), nothing.

That, in my mind, is pretty amazing.

I don't fear the bomb, mainly because there's nothing I could ever do
in the event of one going off.
Why spend my life worrying about that which I cannot control, when I
can make engines fit in vehicles they never were meant to? :)

Walt, who has a Geiger counter, but not a tin foil hat. ;)