Nash it's only the HID's and not the halogens; euro law requires washers and
levelers on HID's, so you have to make sure the car is empty/level as well as
the motors are zeroed when you do the static aim, else you might find yourself
illuminating your bumper or overhead signs or something...

--
John W Reames
jwrea...@comcast.net