Leme correct that for you, I think you meant "Heep", not "Jeep"

Is this the ABS system with the electric pump and BFS (big freaking
sphere) pressure accumulator? I see em in junkyards all the time, some
Buick's have em.

Benz content:
Upper oil pan is nearing completion, I'm finished except for some more
material removal to fit the starter. That'll teach me to make
clearances like that EXACT...

Walt