Before Roger beats me to it, the W202 and 203 are Common class models.
You may be thinking of the 210 and 211 Executive class.

BTW there is an saying along the lines of: an older Showoff class might be cheaper to buy but is not cheaper to maintain. It's always a good idea to price some of the components that are likely to fail to see if you would be happy to pay such money to keep the car going.

Hendrik
who has the executive station wagen