Max Dillon wrote:
I don't have a nice assortment to select from, so I'll need to go buy something. You think it could be between 4, 5 and 6mm?

Oops, it looks like I guessed small. I thought the threaded hole was in the pin, but it's only in the head of the pin, and is pretty large. Somebody made a puller for a 617 with an 8x1.25 bolt. Looks like you run a long bolt into the tensioner pin until it bottoms out, then run a nut down on the bolt to extract. One guy had an 8.8 bolt fail, so he bought a grade 12.9 for more pull before failure.

http://www.peachparts.com/shopforum/showthread.php?t=288848