Randy,
Original is always best... buy whatever horsehair pads and spring frames you
need for the front seats and they'll last another 30 years.  You'll also be
very surprised by how nice the seat feels.

I'm not sure abou the back seat.  I would be interesting if the classic
center knows if these are going to go back into production at some point?

Jaime