From: Kaleb C. Striplin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 17:47:41 -0600
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Kaleb's new ride

HAHA, no, they removed all that but Im betting I can put some back in,
along with lights!!

Chuck Landenberger wrote:

> Kaleb,
>
> Siren still work????
>
> Chuck
> On Nov 17, 2005, at 10:30 AM, Donald Snook wrote:
>

>>Kaleb Wrote:
>>

>>check out my new ride
>>

>>http://www.striplin.net/90%20suburban/
>>

>>I'll give you $500.
>>

>>Donald H. Snook
>>
>>McDonald, Tinker, Skaer, Quinn & Herrington, P.A.
>>
>>300 West Douglas
>>
>>P.O. Box 207
>>
>>Wichita, Kansas 67201 0207
>>
>>Tel. (316) 263-5851
>>
>>This confidential message may be subject to the attorney-client
>>privilege or protected by the attorney work-product doctrine. If you
>>have recieved this message in error, please delete it and notify me.

Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
  89 560SEL, 87 300SDL, 85 380SE, 85 300D,
  84 250 LWB, 83 300TD, 81 300TD, 81 240D, 81 240D,
  76 450SEL, 76 240D, 76 300D, 74 240D, 69 250
Okie Benz Auto parts-email for used parts