I went to High School about 20mi from these special hangers in Whiteman AFB that house the Stealths. When practicing for baseball or running for cross country, we would see (not hear) flyovers all the time. If you watched during a turn, it would turn from normal shape into a pencil line in the sky, and back into normal shape. When it was flying directly at you or away from you, it was merely a pencil line in the sky. Wayyyyy cool visual stealth features.....

 Luther   KB5QHU    Oak Park, IL
'87 300SDL (312,xxx mi)
'91 Dodge Ram 150 (290,xxx mi)