I would not trust progressive with my garden hoe, much less my insurance.

Since I saw the Progressive data logger, I have done a little research. Based on what I have read so far, there haven't been a lot of takers.

Seems that they start you out with a certain discount, and can then alter that based on the data they collect. If you drive over a certain amount of miles a day, it becomes moot.

Sounds like a good concept for the blue hair crowd, but for those of us who use our vehicles regularly, a bit of a screw.

There is a rather lengthy disclaimer about how they use the data collected, too....

Dan