They used to have both a "standard height" version and a "walk-in" heigth
version. You could configure one with windows, different seating options,
etc. on-line. I've never seen a passenger model on the road though - only
the tall cargo models.

http://www.mbsprinterusa.com/

The passenger van features seating up to 12 adults, and starts at $39,820,
according to the website.
My nerest dealers are in the DFW area.

On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 10:09 AM, Allan Streib <str...@cs.indiana.edu>wrote:

> Yes no doubt it's a great little commercial vehicle, as it was intended
> to be.  But even the smallest ones I've seen look too big (particularly
> too tall) for what most families/"soccer moms" might want.  I can
> imagine there are many parking garages that a Sprinter would not go
> into.
>
> Allan
>

> --

OK Don