Had a family in my old neighborhood down here who was attempting to challenge
that family with 19 kids in Iowa.  They had one of the first Sprinters I ever
saw up close, and it was configured as a little minibus with seats and all.

Talked to the dad one day and he said he ordered it form the local Freightliner
dealer in that configuration.  I didn't ask what it cost...

Dan