> ...Why did you buy a C class instead of an Infiniti which is more
> powerful, has more features and costs less? Curt.....

Because I have been a Mercedes owner for decades and I honestly believe
that all in all, despite all their past problems, that they are better than the
rest. I like the way they feel on the move. I like the build quality even
though my earlier cars had plenty of trouble during their early lives before
half the moving parts were replaced. I am a car hobbyist and no Asian label
car has ever interested me enough to buy one.

Further, it took me a long time to train my dealer which makes life easier
since they do what I ask.

BTW, a B-Class is not a car but a baby minivan.

Now, what's your excuse?

RLE