Wow, quite a chore!

I'd say hit the rusty brake section with the good old PB or acetone/ATF
mixture twice a day for ~ 3 days running, then use some good 6 point tubing
wrenches.

They pay for themselves very quick if you don't have a set, and autozombie
or similar might have them on loan for a deposit.

I think HF has a set  as well.

Walt