You know that Uncle Ho worked in a restaurant in Boston for awhile back when?

--R

On 4/12/2011 11:22 AM, Peter Frederick wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: WILTON<wilt...@nc.rr.com>
Sent: Apr 12, 2011 9:43 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT - Hanoi

I had very strong feelings about it from the beginning ('62, '63, etc.), and
thought that we should not get involved, or if we were going to be involved,
it should be resolved quickly and decisively.  It was very frustrating to me
to so easily see "it" coming, but the government know-it-alls could not seem
to see it.  Well, we got involved slowly and gradually and the government
"played" at war for over 10 years; we finally really fought the war for only
those 11 days, quickly and decisively, in Dec '72.

The Vietnam war ranks with slavery and the Civil War as one of the nation's
greatest tragedies.  (Slavery #1, Civil War #2, Vietnam War #3)

Wilton