Just throwing it out there... since it was on private property does
the store have any responsibility?  Ditto lienholder, which I assume
exists?  And did the person have no insurance at all, or just no
insurance on the car?  Looked pretty new to me, maybe in the just
purchased window?  Anyway your local insurance agent would probably
know, lot of upside to them if they can make someone pay.

-Tim
who will leave you to your repairs now