I would suggest pulling the fender and putting the car on a frame rack --
likely the body is distorted.  Probably can be pulled out with no problem, but
you won't be able to do it by hand.  The A pillar is bent in at the bottom,
without straightening you will never be able to get a door to hang well enough
to open and close.  Ditto for the upper strut mount, likely both the strut and
the mount area are bent.

Not enough damage to total the car, perhaps, but it's more than a fender and
door repair.

The lower control arm is not bent -- I don't think the ones on my wrecked 300D
were either, with a MUCH bigger hit.  The steering knuckle is probably OK too,
but on mine the strut was badly bent up where it bolts to the steering knuckle.
 Whole mess was shoved over a foot, too, but that is not the case on yours.

Peter