Yeah, I just saw a bunch of bounces from places I use this address for.

Looks like someone is using it to spam people.

Great.

On an unrelated note, just took the first of two A+ exams this morning. Got an
810 out of 900. Thursday is the second half.

Amazingly simple, at least I thought it was. Wish I had done this a long time
ago.

In July I take the Security+ exam. No doubt more difficult, bit far more
valuable from a career standpoint...

Dan

Sent from my iPod