To pile on here, the Benjamin .177 pistol I have that was my Dad's is built to
last, and has required nothing in the way of maintenance for many years.

I had it packed away for a long time, and after taking it out assumed that if
would require new seals.

Amazingly enough, after operating it several times it was working at full power
with no ill effects.

I would like to have one of their rifles some day. I have seen and shot some of
their single shot rifles, and was suitably impressed with their performance.

Dan

Sent from my iPod