Dropbox kicks butt.

With my recent move and home sale, it has been a lifesaver due to it's ability
to handle large files.

I had an inspection report I had to get to my realtor that was far too big to
send as an email attachment. I created a public file, emailed her the URL from
Dropbox, and within minutes she had the file.

I got more space since she signed up, too.

I also used it to get copies of manuals to people who bought some of my
woodworking equipment.

Dan

Sent from my iPod