Only post I found about trim color on okiebenz was your question from yesterday. Maybe it was on Dickarde's list or maybe trim color is not the right search term.

Exterior color of my 91 350 SDL is black, #040. Can somebody tell me how to identify the color code # of the grey trim on the bumpers and side lower trim? 'Need to order a spray can of it from Tower Paint. Is it with the regular paint code on the data plate on the radiator brace? If so, which one is it?

Wilton