From another forum:

Bumper Cover Trim Color

Does anyone know the color code of the lt. gray bumper trim and molding on white Benz's or have a suggestion for over the counter paint close match? I cannot seem to find a matching paint at the auto parts and hardware stores I go to. I think the later cars were all white. Thanks. Michael
Answer:
PaintScratch Touch-Up Paint (rs), Spray Cans, Spray Paint, Paint Pens, Car Paint, Automotive Paint

Looks like Marble Grey (matt) Clearcoat #7201

END Quotes

I don't think that is the official color. I know I did see the official colors posted on the okiebenz list or the dickarde predecessor. Someone even found the official paint code for the insides of bumpers.

The EPC lists five paint codes and the Interior code.
I think it's code 5.