> Somehow I got stuck with somewhat
> wider the usual color perception and hearing ability (do cathode ray
> TV's bother your ears form the high pitched squeal? 15kHz horizontal
> driver circuit.) and almost perfect pitch. Very annoying.

Funny you should mention that. I recall hearing that squeal in my childhood.

I now have the same pitch in my ears as tinnitus. And YES, it IS
VERY ANNOYING. Probably as annoying to other people that I have to
respond to with, huh? what? when they say something not quite discern-able to my
ringing ears.

Rick