On 08/06/2011 2:26 PM, Alex Chamberlain wrote:

Seems overpriced to me by about an order of magnitude, depending on
how much it weighs and the current scrap price.  (Steel prices seem to
have gone down recently... I got quoted $249 locally for one of my
parts cars that I'm done cannibalizing, an '82 Saab 900 sedan with all
the metal and glass still there but all the hard-to-find interior
plastic bits, switches, etc. removed to keep in reserve for another
project.)

Alex

Depends on condition - hard to tell from photos.
If it is not seized and can be made to run, it should be worth that much or more.
You could go into business building your own pipelines etc.

Randy